Early Career Mentoring Program
Opportunity Knocks for Early Career Members
USITT Fellows are offering an opportunity to two Early Career Members to meet one-on-one with a seasoned professional in their field of interest. This mentor would work with the selected ECMs during the 2019 Louisville Conference and Stage Expo. They will talk with you about your career, where you’d like to go next, introduce you to other Institute members & vendors who you need to know, and provide a leg up on your career ladder. Two ECMs will be selected from the applications received, based on the materials submitted. The two winners will each receive a $1000 stipend to assist with Conference expenses along with a free Conference Registration.
- Must be a USITT Early Career Member
- Must have been a Member of USITT (any category) for a minimum of two years
- Must agree to attend the Louisville Conference for the full conference period
- Must agree to provide a written report of their Mentoring experience by May 30, 2019
- Deadline to apply January 15, 2019
- Selected Early Career mentees will be notified by January 25, 2019
At the 2019 Louisville Conference the Fellows of USITT will once again offer support for two Early Career Members in the form of a $1000 stipend to help with conference expenses AND the assignment of a seasoned professional mentor. Application information will be found on line at: www.usitt.org/careermentoring.