Stage Management Mentor Project
Stage managers, this is your first call. First call, please.
Be a part of the bigger picture in Louisville and apply for the Stage Management Mentor Project (SMMP). Work alongside professional stage managers while coordinating and managing the most high-profile events at USITT19 including opening night/keynote, the lively new products showcase, a night full of high stakes Tech Olympics, and more.
Mentors are drawn from the ranks of established professionals who work in a wide variety of live performing arts. SMMP is a full-time commitment during the Conference, those selected will be expected to participate daily from early morning to late evening. Participants in SMMP have the opportunity to make crucial and lasting contacts as they move into the profession.
Deadline: November 15, 2018
- Students must be enrolled in at least the third year of an undergraduate University program or be enrolled as a graduate student.
- Young professionals must be in their first two years of paid employment in a performing arts field.
- Must be available from 10am Tuesday March 19 through 6pm Saturday March 23.
- $15 entry fee (non-refundable) • If accepted into the project, students must be or become a USITT Student member
- Deadline: November 15, 2018
Conference Registration If you are accepted into SMMP, you will receive a complimentary Full Conference registration. If you have already registered, your registration fee will be refunded.